These Tibetan meditation tingsha bells are embossed with the eight auspicious Buddhist symbols:
- the parasol protecting against evil
- the banner of victory of Buddha's teachings
- the conch shell of good luck
- the endless knot of eternal love
- the water vessel of abundance
- the two fish of salvation and fecundity
- the lotus of purity and beauty
- the Buddhist Wheel of the Law
These meditation bells are hand cast and polished by master Tibetan craftsmen living in Northern India, in accordance with fair trade principles.
Thanks, Linda! I received the tingsha the very next day - much appreciated, great service!!
Weight: 11.3 oz.
Size:2.8" (7 cm) D
Materials:Bell metal (li)
Country of origin:India